I’m so thankful for the opportunity to serve the great people who call CityLife Church home and to be able to serve the community of Nor Hollywood and the City of Los Angeles.
I wanted to write a post of a few things I’m thankful and excited for. Here goes!
1. Thanks for coming out and serving our community on Thanksgiving Day. We had over 70 volunteers serve meals to over 220 families. Combined, that means we served around 1,000 people total! We more than doubled what we did in 2011
2. This last Sunday was great! Los of new faces, an incredible time in worship and a great spirit in the room while I preached. More people are coming than ever before!
3. Thanks to our Creative Team for the work on the Gratitude Wall and to all of you for posting on it the things you’re thankful for!
4. I’m so excited for this Sunday! We are dedicating babies, speaking to Sam Tolle (my cousin) who is a missionary to Cambodia, and starting a Christmas series called “The Beginning”. Don’t miss it…and as always, invite a friend!
5. I’m thankful to pastor such a generous church (generosity one of our core values)! Continue to pray about what the Lord would have you give on December 16th to reach our goal of $30,000…NOT for a building, but rather to BUILD God’s kingdom!
You guys are the best!