What a great day that we shared on Sunday. Here are some thoughts and things I want to share with you today!
1. Remember that you WILL fail as you are walking on the path to fulfill all the desires and dreams that God has placed in your life. That is okay! You can get back up and keep walking. Remember that Jesus’ presence is with you in the midst of everything. He is walking with you on your journey.
2. Remember to find someone who you can share your struggles and failures with. Remember: We find healing in community.
3. Thank you for participating in the survey that we did on Sunday. This survey is going to allow us to see where we are and focus our priorities during 2013 to see more people come to know Jesus than ever before. Let’s do it!
4. This Sunday, we start a new series called “Positioned”. God desires to bless us, but it requires that we be positioned correctly. Bring a friend with you and find out how we can position ourselves to experience all that God has for us!
5. Please be praying for our lead team this week. We will be meeting for a couple of days to seek the Lord and set our priorities as we move into 2013. Ask God to give us wisdom and understanding as we meet together.
6. Show up this Wednesday at the LifeCenter! We will be holding a church-wide volunteer meeting. If you are serving (or want to serve) at CityLife, then this meeting is for you! I want to share my heart about where we are and what God is doing.
7. God is amazing! I got to talk to so many people on Sunday and am blown away by the stories of how God is moving in people’s lives. I’m glad to be a part of a church that believes God’s grace is able to accomplish huge things in people’s lives! I’m thankful that you are on this journey with me.
Let’s make 2013 the best year ever!