Here’s a few thoughts for you this week:
1. I was amazed by how many of you got connected to different opportunities to serve our community. You are awesome! And, thanks to Omar Villanueva and all the team leaders for making it happen!
2. We continue “Positioned” this weekend. We have started to learn what it means to position ourselves correctly in order to experience God’s best for our lives. Come this week and learn more! Oh, and, invite a friend!
3. LifeGroup promo day is ALSO this Sunday. Come and get connected to one of our LifeGroups so you can journey with others as we grow in Christ.
4. Many people have passed away recently. While some of them have been normal, due to old age, etc…others have not. Let’s pray together that a spirit of life would invade our city. Would you join me?
5. We’ve got the best lead team in the world! We had a late night meeting to get the year of 2013 figured out and I am excited about what God is doing!
That’s it for now! See you Sunday!