I am totally excited for this weekend as we get together.
Let me give a quick recap of what’s happened recently and to also fill you in on what’s coming this weekend.
1. Kindermusic. This week we started our first kindermusic class at the LifeCenter. We are continuing to add on things that are geared towards helping the community and also creating a place where you can come and invite your friends. This class is a mommy and me class. Bring your child and have a good time as they start to learn some music! It happens every Thursday at 10am located at our LifeCenter. The address is 10859 Burbank Blvd A2, North Hollywood, 91601. See you there!
2. Last Sunday we had TONS of new people. Thank you for continuing to invite your friends and family, especially those who have yet to meet Jesus.
3. This Sunday we continue our “Positioned” series. I don’t know about you, but obedience is tough! No one really enjoys obedience, except for when it’s something WE want to do. I’m talking about obedience this Sunday and how it leads us to be positioned for God’s best in our lives. Don’t miss it and bring a friend!
4. Baptisms. In one week, we will have baptisms. If you haven’t been baptized or know someone who hasn’t been, I encourage you to pick up a CD teaching of baptism this Sunday free of charge. It will help you or your friend know what baptism is all about and will get you ready for the big day in a week.
5. LifeGroups. This week, all of our LifeGroups will be throwing parties as they invite people in who don’t know Jesus. We believe in belonging before believing. If we invite people into relationship, God will do the work in their lives! So, join a LifeGroup for a great time this coming week and invite some friends to come with you!
That’s about it! Let’s have a great weekend CityLife!