Good Monday everyone!
I had a great day at CityLife yesterday and am excited about all that is going on in the future.
Here’s the update!
1. There are new faces, then there are NEW faces. Every week we have guests who come for the first time to CityLife. I am honored that people would be willing to check us out! Since we are still a smaller church, I can do a pretty good job of seeing when there are a lot of guests. Yesterday was one of those days. I want to tell you that I am so thankful for all of you who continue to invite people to CityLife!
2. The beginning of the Entourage series. Yesterday, we spoke about what it truly means to “Love Yourself”. If you missed it, you missed out! Remember this…”Hurt people hurt people. Healed people heal people.” We can love those around us based off of what we have allowed God to do in us. Let’s do it!
3. The CityLife website is live! We’ve been working on our CityLife website to get it up-to-date. We still have more work to do, but it is up and ready to go! The cool part is that we have English and Spanish available on one site and easy to navigate. Check it out at here!
4. Our new service times. We rolled out our new service times the last two weekends…10:00am for our English service and 11:30am for our Spanish service. The times seem to be working out great so far. So, keep those times locked down on your calendar!
5. We continue Entourage this Sunday. There is still so much more to talk about! We’ll be talking about how in a world of superficial relationships, we are called to take relationships deeper than ever before. And, remember this, “deep” is not the enemy of “wide”. We can still maintain wide networks of relationships while intentionally going deep with a few. Bring a friend and let’s discuss on Sunday!
6. Get ready for Summer@CityLife! It is going to be great. We’ve got lots of things planned and I am more excited than ever before. Announcements will be coming soon!
May you have a great week! Let me remind you of one of the most important verses to us as a church: John 10:10 states, “The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.”
Jesus’ PURPOSE is to give you life that is rich and satisfying. Let’s live ON purpose FOR that purpose today and everyday.