After taking a break for a few weeks from blogging, I’m back! A lot has been going on with CityLife and I am extremely excited about this upcoming season in our church. So, here are some notes!
1. Thanks for inviting! So many of you have been inviting family members and friends to come to CityLife and it has been great. Let’s keep it up. There are still so many people who need to experience the love of Jesus.
2. Our LifeGroups are awesome! In conjunction with our current series called “Hello?”, where we are talking about communication with God, we also have special teaching that is only happening in our groups. Reports have been great about what people are learning and experiencing in the groups. God is good!
3. Our current series “Hello?” has been amazing! I feel so strongly about what we have been talking about the last few weeks. If you haven’t heard the messages, or if you missed one, check them out here!
4. Vision Night is coming up on September 8th! We will have food, music, teaching, baptisms, and we will be praying over and sending out our first ever church plant from CityLife! It will be an amazing night. If you want to get baptized, let us know on Sunday and we will get you ready for it.
5. Dodgers! For those of you who signed up and are ready to go to the Dodgers game, this is for you! We are going to have a great time. And, I’m so proud of how many tickets you guys got both for people from inside and also those outside of CityLife. It will be a great time of community, fun, fireworks, and hopefully a win by the Dodgers!
Be blessed CityLife! I am thankful for all of you!